With over 10,000+ expected to attend this year's Rivertown Revival on July 16, 2016, don’t miss this opportunity to apply to exhibit your products and services to your community and beyond!
Merchants – Folks Who Sell Wares
Join the party and sell your curiosities and artisanal products at our lovely festival. We are especially interested in companies who focus on art and unique one-of-a-kind specialty items. We are committed to keeping the festival local, thus vendors should come from within a 100-mile radius of Petaluma, CA. Companies with a specific product line with significantly reduced environmental impacts are also of interest, as long as the vendor features that specific product at the festival.
Peddlers and Game Vendors – Folks Who Provide a Service or
Provide Games for Play for a Fee
We invite vendors who provide a service and provide games to have fun with us at The Rivertown Revival. We are especially interested in businesses who have a turn-of-the-century or carnival service; for example, Tarot Readings, Sideshows, Carriage Rides, Petting Zoos, Old-Timey Games…
A Standard Booth fee is $250 and includes:
- A 10×10 space.
- A festival-quality tent that will be setup by our team with appropriate weights.
You’re responsible for:
- Bringing your own tables, chairs and decoration.
- Making your booth look fantastic; it should match the look of The Rivertown Revival.
- Following all Load-in and Tear-down requirements. See the pdf document below.
- Publicizing event. Posters will be available for hanging in your place of business.
- Keeping your area waste-free by following our Green principles. See the pdf document here.
- Providing a Certificate of Liability Insurance of a minimum of $1,000,000, naming "Friends of the River" and "Clementine Eco Event Planning, LLC" as additional insureds.
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.
Please come back next year to apply!