FOOD PEDDLER INFORMATION
Purveyors of yummy delicacies, please join us at the 8th annual Rivertown Revival on July 22, 2017! We expect to share the beautiful peninsula with 10,000 folks! In the past, the crowds came hungry and thirsty, so be prepared for long lines and a great day!
Although we will consider a Vendor Application from anyone, our preference will be to obtain vendors whose products and operations have (or will soon have) significantly reduced environmental impacts, and are moving in the direction of long-term environmental sustainability. We are committed to keeping the festival local, thus vendors should come from within a 100-mile radius of Petaluma, CA. This is a green event and we do require that all consumables can be composted.
This seems to be especially challenging with lids and straws, but fret not; we have a wonderful partnership with Green Mary and World Centric. We will trouble-shoot with you and find great products for you to use. We take our Green Events very seriously; last year we had a 98% waste diversion rate, and created 1,800 pounds of compost out of those consumables of yours. Awesome!
A Deluxe Booth Space is 10' × 20' and is a flat fee of $650
A Standard Booth Space is 10' × 10' and is a flat fee of $375
A caterer’s 10×10 tent can be rented, set-up and ready for you to use for an additional $150 fee
Food and Beverage vendors are responsible for:
- Your health inspector-approved tent (unless Rivertown Revival rents one for you), equipment and biodegradable consumables
- Potable water
- Following all load-in and tear-down requirements. See pdf document below.
- Publicizing event. Posters will be available for hanging in your place of business.
- Keeping your area waste free by following our Green principles. See two Green Mary documents below.
- Providing a Certificate of Liability Insurance of a minimum of $1,000,000 and naming "Friends of the River" and "Clementine Eco Event Planning, LLC" as additional insureds.
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.
Please come back next year to apply!