2018 APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
NEW Community, NON-PROFIT And
Educational Organizations GUIDELINES FOR 2018
In light of the struggles we have experienced in Sonoma County during the wildfires, Rivertown Revival wishes to keep our support within the community organizations of Sonoma County for 2018's event. We feel it's important to extend a helping hand to our County, especially as we're a festival that celebrates the river heritage of Petaluma. Please only apply for a 2018 booth if you are from Sonoma County. Thank you for understanding.
We love this little river town, and know you do too! We would love to highlight all the great work you do in this community, and want you to show and not tell. Bring your organization to the Rivertown Revival on July 14, 2018 to bring your gospel to an expected 10,000 attendees.
We want you to create an activity for the public that demonstrates your mission. We are especially interested in how you help the community and make the world a better place.
A Standard Booth fee is $150 and includes:
- A 10×10 space in the heart of the Revival peninsula.
You’re responsible for:
- A 10x10 pop-up tent with appropriate weights (it’s windy out here)
- Bringing your own tables, chairs and decoration.
- Making your booth look fantastic; it should match the look of Rivertown Revival.
- Following all Load-in and Tear-down requirements. See below.
- Publicizing event. Posters will be available for hanging in your place of business
- Keeping your area waste free by following our Green Guidelines below.
- Providing a Certificate of Liability Insurance of a minimum of $1,000,000 and naming "Friends of the River" and "Clementine Eco Event Planning, LLC" as additional insureds.