Community, NON-PROFIT And
Educational Organizations Information
We love this little river town, and know you do too! We would love to highlight all the great work you do in this community, and want you to show and not tell. Bring your organization to the Rivertown Revival on July 22, 2017 to bring your gospel to an expected 10,000 attendees.
We want you to create an activity for the public that demonstrates your mission. We are especially interested in how you help the community and make the world a better place.
A Standard Booth fee is $150 and includes:
- A 10×10 space in the heart of the Revival peninsula.
You’re responsible for:
- A 10x10 pop-up tent with appropriate weights (it’s windy out here)
- Bringing your own tables, chairs and decoration.
- Making your booth look fantastic; it should match the look of Rivertown Revival.
- Following all Load-in and Tear-down requirements. See below.
- Publicizing event. Posters will be available for hanging in your place of business
- Keeping your area waste free by following our Green Guidelines below.
- Providing a Certificate of Liability Insurance of a minimum of $1,000,000 and naming "Friends of the River" and "Clementine Eco Event Planning, LLC" as additional insureds.